Saturday, September 29, 2012

New Beginnings

I think I might be back- again. If you have been following me, you have (hopefully) noticed my absence. I love writing my stories, and I hope I can get back into the groove of things, but if I learned anything from this lull it's to not have any unrealistic expectations!

I started this blog the wrong way (like so many things I jump to in life)! I focused too hard on getting followers or sponsors and wanted to write epic posts every time. Add all that on top of taking care of T, and all the other stuff I do, it was just too much! So now my focus has shifted to just recording some great  moments in life whenever I get around to it. No pressure, no expectations- just a fun release when I can. Doesn't that sound like fun?!

So here we go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment